Our gender-responsive training programs recognize the risk factors most likely to impact the targeted gender group and the protective factors that can build resiliency and prevent delinquency. Our program incorporates promising practices meant to help girls get back on a positive development track and avoid future delinquent behavior.
The Gwen's Girls Training Department was designed to provide gender-responsive training to agencies and organizations that work with girls. Our primary goals are to remain abreast of best practices related to gender-responsive programs and to become a premier external provider and resource for gender-responsive services in the community, county, state, and nation.
All of the Gwen's Girls training programs can be presented on-site and customized to fit your organization's needs.
Cost Effective Trainings
- Core Elements of Gender-Responsive Programming
- Teen Pregnancy and Parenting
- The Traumatization of Girls
- Working with Families in Crisis
- Gender Identity and Gender Variance
- Effects of Parental Substance Abuse
- Examining the Mother-Daughter Relationship
- Female Development
- Grandmothers as Caregivers
- Unique Issues for Girls of Color
For more information, contact our Training Coordinator Michele Troutman at 412.731.7670 ext. 23.